- If you experience symptoms of respiratory disease during the flight, inform the onboard personnel immediately.
- If you are already at the airport, do not leave the airport and seek permanent medical service at the airport.
- If you are already at home, do not go anywhere. Avoid contact with other people.
- Call your doctor or emergency medical service by phone. Inform them of your stay in the risk area.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. If not available, use alcohol-based disinfectants.
- While coughing cover your mouth and nose with a handkerchief or use a sleeve, not your hands!
Made by the National Institute of Public Health, Prague according to CDC, USA