Did you know that:
- Vaccination is the most effective prevention of influenza?
- Vaccination against influenza and pneumococcus increases antibody levels and reduces the risk of serious respiratory diseases?
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap. Especially after each cough and sneezing.
- At the time of the flu epidemic, don’t greet by hand shake or kissing. Decrease personal contact with other people. If it is possible, try to keep distance from others about 1m (especially if you suspect they are sick).
- Avoid contact with the face and eye area.
- Try not to borrow phones and cups from others.
Come to vaccinate yourself!
Vaccination of Vaxigrip Tetra now for 410 CZK including application.
Take advantage of the financial contribution from your health insurance company. For people over age 65, vaccination is covered by public health insurance. The financial contribution will be paid to you by your health insurance company upon submission of our receipt, which we will issue to you after payment of the vaccination.
Get vaccinated immediately.